Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

mandag 15. mars 2010

Miley & Liam - Interview with TeenHollywood.com

Miley, "Hannah Montana" is finishing Season Four. Are you moving on to films?

Miley: Right, now, the Disney Channel is airing one of the last episodes of Season three and now we're finishing up Season four so a new chapter is beginning. What's been my life for the last five years is ending so it's interesting to be leaving my security blanket behind but also it's exciting getting involved with this movie and making me want to just continue to work and do more films.

(We had a) complete ending for Season three and now we think our show deserves that too. It's such a huge, big deal in so many kids' lives that I think they don't want to see reruns forever. They want a really respectful ending and it really deserves that because it's been such an amazing journey.

We heard that Liam was a real gentleman and that impressed you?

Miley: Yeah. He opened the door (for me) and I'm like 'he opened the door. That was good! He's got the part!' And everybody else was like 'just read with him first'. 'Oh, okay but he's got it. I don't care'. (laughter)

I didn't want to be the one that made the final decision because if he ended up being crazy, I didn't want to be the one that ruined the whole thing but he ended up being awesome and it was so fun. I think I was a little bit intimidated and it's hard for someone to do that to me. It's true.

Read The Rest Of The Interview Here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar