Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

søndag 28. mars 2010

Miley Cyrus "I'd Be On Crazy Medication If I Stayed At School"

"Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus has apparently made a new observation -- she wouldn't have survived in high school without medication.
In a new interview strategically done before the opening of her new film "The Last Song" next week, Miley jokes that high school probably wasn't best meant for her personality:

"When I was in middle school I was told I might have [ADD or ADHD]...If I were in high school now they would most likely tell me I do have one or both of those and put me on some sort of crazy medication."
"When I was eight years old, people were going, 'Oh, my God. She's crazy! What's she going to be like when she's 17?' Well I'm 17 now and I'm doing pretty well for whatever it is that I am."

Once again, Miley talks about herself with the utmost confidence, which she probably has earned the right to do considering that she already has a successful Disney Channel show under her belt and has sold millions of albums around the world.
"The Last Song" hits theaters on March 31, and if everything goes as planned it should capture the hearts (and money) of teens everywhere.

Do you think Miley really would have needed "crazy medication" in high school, or is she deliberately saying this for publicity? Feel free to share your thoughts below and stay tuned for more of the latest news.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar