Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

tirsdag 30. mars 2010

Miley, 'I'm Not Obsessed With Attention'

New Miley interview with Ottawa Citizen:
'There's not a lot of time to waste to sit there and be insecure about things, or not confident. I'm like any other girl or guy.. I feel that I'm not good enough for this or not good enough for that. But there's something about me that's like a drive, that I know I can do anything if I set my mind to it.'

Miley has seven more episodes of Hannah Montana to film of the fourth and to to finish her album and then music will become 'kind of my last priority. 'I'm going to take a break from music for a while and just enjoy film life. That's what really inspires me.' She wants people to see her as 'something more than just this quirky Disney girl.'

On Twitter delete [Miley's favorite question to answer over and over again]: 'I just kind of got tired of telling people what I'm doing. I have no normal life, everyone knows what I'm doing and where I'm going, and that's my fault because I'm telling everyone. And then I tweet, I'm here!, and I'm wondering why a thousand fans are outside the restaurant. Well hello, you just told them.'

Miley said she doesn't crave paparazzi & media attention: 'I don't want my life to be what people want to watch more than my films. And more about listening to drama about me than my music. I don't want people to assume that I'm obsessed with media and attention. That's not what gives me the high, it's the work.' On being a role model to girls everywhere around the world:

'If I wasn't a celebrity, no parent could dictate the way that I live, and just because I'm in the spotlight, they shouldn't do it either. My job is to be an actress and a singer and do what I love and be a good person. But it's not my job to be a parent. And I'm done taking on that responsibility.'

Source: OceanUp.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar