Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

mandag 29. mars 2010

Interview: Miley to Hire Acting Coach

Miley Cyrus is leaving Hannah Montana behind after season 4 and she has also said she is taking a break from music. What does she want to do? Movies. She loved her experience with ‘The Last Song’ and I have a feeling it’s going to do really well at the box office.

Don’t let Miley’s box office success make you think she has it all together and knows her stuff. In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, she said that most likely she’ll be hiring an acting coach.

On her acting talent: ‘I’ve not taken like acting lessons or anything but it doesn’t mean I don’t need to because I’m sure I do. Once I watch this film in the theatre I’m probably going to go book an acting coach.. I’m kind of bipolar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything.

One day I’m telling my mom, you know, I want to do an action movie and then I want to be doing comedy and then all different types of things. I get a little bored so hopefully I’ll get a chance to do a little bit of everything.’

On boyfriend Liam: ‘He’s a 6ft 4in tall Australian surfer and I’m 5ft 4in from Tennessee and I couldn’t surf if someone gave me ten million dollars so we couldn’t be more opposite. But I went to Australia to visit him and his family and I was like, ‘Omigosh, this looks like Nashville.’ There were like cows everywhere.

I am like, ‘how are you from the opposite side of the planet and your world looks just like mine?’ My dad’s just happy that I have something going on in my life with someone normal. No psychos, so that’s good.’

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar