Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

onsdag 31. mars 2010

Miley; Is Nervous To Leave Hannah Montana


Miley Cyrus has reportedly admitted that she is a “little nervous” about the upcoming end of Hannah Montana.

It was recently confirmed that the Disney franchise featuring Cyrus as a student who leads a double life as a popstar will end with its fourth season.

Speaking to People, she said: “I’m a little nervous now because now it’s like I don’t have something to fall back on. But I’m getting excited.

“I think a lot of pressure is going to be taken off of me. I’m not going to be tied down to a company where they’re like, ‘She sings! She acts!’ I can choose when I want to do music and when to do movies.”

She added: “I won’t have this mold they want me to fit into. I can just be what I want to be.”

The fourth season of Hannah Montana will reportedly premiere later this year, with enough episodes to last until 2011.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar