Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

søndag 14. mars 2010

Miley: I'm Sick Of Quadruple Threats

Miley Cyrus excerpts from April's Teen Vogue. On giving up music: 'The more I make music that doesn't truly inspire me, the more I feel like I'm blending in with everyone else. So after this next album, I'm taking some time off.'

On Liam not singing: 'It's refreshing to work with an actor who isn't also a singer and dancer and musician and artist and this and that. I'm sick of quadruple threats whos do everything when they should stick to one thing.

On what she's working on now: 'I'm working on lots of different films: drama, action, comedy. I like challenges, so I'm doing a little bit of everything.' On taking time off: 'I don't know if you noticed the past few years of my career? I don't really believe in breaks.'

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar