Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

lørdag 27. februar 2010

Miley Used To Play "Scream Rock Music" At 3am

The 17-year-old has revealed she is a huge fan of punk music, and likes to listen to it as much as possible.

She revealed she often plays albums when she is at home in Nashville, adding there’s nothing better than dancing to your favourite tunes when you want to let off steam.

“My sister and I would go to Wal-Mart, open all the doors to the car, put on scream rock music, and get out and dance around the car because no-one was there,” Miley explained to J-14 magazine. “That was something that you do when you’re in Nashville, bored at three in the morning, and you’re with your sister.”

Miley has previously spoken of her love for Nashville, saying it is the only place she feels she can really be herself. Although she enjoys her singing and acting career, Miley finds living in Los Angeles hard as she is constantly followed by paparazzi whenever she goes out.

She recently revealed she loved shooting her film The Last Song in Georgia last summer, as it gave her a break from city life. “I got on the plane and I was lying in my mom’s lap and crying and saying, ‘I’m so happy to be getting out of L.A.’ I went out every night with my friends. I did karaoke. I danced. I felt so alive and real,” she said. “It’s so much easier to know who you are when there aren’t a thousand people telling you who they think you are.”

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar