Welcome! <3

Hi welcome to our fansite: MCyrus. It's a fansite dedicated to Miley Cyrus.

Miley Ray Cyrus is a 17 year old teen sensation who was born on the 23rd November, 1992 in Nashville, Tennesse. Her birth name is Destiny Hope, but in 2008 she legally changed her name to Miley after her dad had given her the nickname "Smiley". Miley is best known for her popular Disney Channel Show, Hannah Montana. In the series, she plays a girl called Miley Stewart who lives a double life as a popstar. Miley is also a singer/songwriter with many songs as herself and Hannah Montana topping the charts.

fredag 19. februar 2010

Miley Loves Junk Food


FINALLY important Miley Cyrus news! Miley dished to the new issue of Tiger Beat what makes her just a 'normal girl': 'I love junk food. I allow myself to eat it pretty often. My family and I love this place called Yogurt Tree. I usually get fruit and jelly beans. My yogurt will start healthy then I cancel it out.'

Miley doesn't blow her Hannah Montana money on clothes: 'I am the most frugal person. I think Forever 21 and Wal-Mart have cute stuff.' She still gets disciplined by her parents! 'I got grounded for yelling at my mom about school. I wrote a song, 'I'm about to get grounded right?' and gave it to my mom. It made everything better.'

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar